Overview for Modine PDP400AE0185
Modine offers the best solution for heating, ventilating, and air conditioning. From garage heaters to commercial office space Modine has an answer to ensure your space is comfortable no matter the weather. Modine offers brands such as the Hot Dawg garage heaters, Effinity high efficiency unit heaters and the Atherion packaged ventilation systems that provide the comfort of innovative, reliable, and efficient.
- Propeller Based Air Propulsion
- The PDP400 uses a propeller for air movement. This keeps the depth of the unit heater to a minimum, maximizing possible installation points, as well as passing along significant cost savings.
- Aluminized Steel Heat Exchanger
- The aluminized steel heat exchanger passes lower manufacturing costs along to the consumer, is incredibly durable and is protected by a full 10 year warranty by Modine.
- Electric Knockouts
- Electric wiring knockouts and field wiring connections on the PDP400 keep installation costs low and save time during both installation and maintenance for your contractor by simplifying all required electrical work.
- Ignition Controller
- The ignition controller is designed with safety in mind and features built in ignition attempt timers. This minimizes the chance of false starts and prevents unnecessary gas from being used during the ignition process.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor
- The motor on the PDP400 has a permanent, effective lubricant straight from the factory. This means that the motor never has to be oiled, reducing maintenance costs, general wear and tear, and operational noise.
- Power Venting System
- The power venting system quickly and efficiently brings flue exhaust from the unit heater to the outdoors and requires minimal installation labor. This keeps installation related costs as low as possible.
- Baked Polyester Paint
- The PDP400 features a neutral colored baked on polyester paint, providing excellent corrosion resistance and durability while blending in with a wide variety of environments.
- Modine Installation
- Installation by a professional installer is required by the manufacturer.